Thursday, March 17, 2011

Raindrops and Deja Vu

Another day is over.  As I am walking out of my work area towards my car, I saw droplets falling from the sky.  It's really raining!  I was over joyed to see the rain because I haven't felt drops of fresh water that falls in a while except in the shower.  Been so sick of the snow for the last 6 months.  Enjoyed the rain so much that I wanted to go for a quick walk.  While walking my thoughts were deep.

Thinking: I had a strange dream last night of someone who was supposed to be locked away in my memories.  For some reason, my dream replayed back in high school years again.  I don't really want to go deep into details about that person.  Anyways, the weird part was about a week ago, a friend of mine added me on Facebook.   I lost connections with her for the past 4 or 5 years now?  She randomly appeared in my dream, although nothing special happened in particular.  I only saw her walking by within my vision.  Around 5 minutes later I woke up (at least that's how long I felt it was in the dream.)  As I woke up, I went onto the computer to check my E-mail and Facebook as usual.  Noticing on my friend-list, there were at least 100 people who were online at that moment.  Suddenly her name appeared and she said "hey."  I was like WTF?  I just saw you in my dream, out of everybody.. you're the first and only person who messaged me.  That was so weird.  Are dreams really random like this or do they really have a deep meaning within it?

No comments:

Post a Comment