Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My sympathy on Japan.

I've been hearing and seeing a lot of commotions about Japan recently, through friends and news.  Being awarded of the unexpected that happened last Friday, I feel grieved over the many thousand death/missing people.  I still can't believe that they had a massive earthquake of 8.9 (9.5 was the strongest recorded), tsunami, power plants explosions, and whirl-pools.  I guess this is the price to pay when you live along the ring of fire.   

On a positive note, I feel very blessed because I could have been one of those people who were killed or missing during my visit to Japan about 11 months ago.  Thank God it happened this year instead.  I'll be praying for the people who are victims in this disaster, hoping soon they will be in a better place.  Tempting, by donating money at least I can help a few people.  Sadly I don't normally help.. but seeing how poor condition they are in makes me want to lend a hand.

Try to put yourself in their shoes with no home, car(s), money, job, lack of food and water.  Perhaps their family or friends might died along in this tragedy.  For the sake of humanity.. our small donations might not help all, but if we can all donate $10, $20, $50 or even $100 dollars will absolutely help.  You'll feel good about yourself and good karma might happen to you later.  =)

2 comments:

  1. OHhh you have a blogspot!
    lol i will take you to Sansai's next time you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just started using this. =)
    For sure next time let's try that place out, Janie!

    ReplyDelete