Thursday, August 22, 2013

Starting a New Life, New Mindset, New Me.

One of my goals for the future is to work hard on my career, to build my life from the ground up. As I'm paying all of my debts off, I am currently looking to buy a fancy car, nice clothes, latest TV, the new PS4, buy this, buy that. Get more in debt and in 10 years from now, I won't have anything to be proud of because I used all the money I worked hard for, showing off to impress people.

I need to grow up from that childish/negative mentality and use my money more wisely, to invest in something that could plant a seed where one day, I don't have to work hard to make money, the money will grow by itself. I have a mind-set of a business man, ambitions to success, hard working, positive thinker/attitude, so why can't I become successful? ..because I don't use my talents correctly, I focus on the things that I want but not take a step back to look at the bigger picture.

Don't put all your attentions on the item that you desire, focus on how to make the money first.. anybody could buy anything with credits or working 2 full-time jobs with overtime, now days. You might get what you want, but you're wasting your time when there is a better strategy. There are tons and tons of ways to invest your money. The keys are: being patience, having a good attitude, don't allow your cravings to manipulates you, and the last one is the most important, when you failed a couple of times, the differences between a successful person and an ordinary person is how many times they stand up and keep fighting.

Time is money, money is time, you might have a lot of time putting in the extra hours from your 9-5, then 5-10 OT, working hard just to buy that car you always wanted but of course, you're losing your life-span at the same time. Find a better way to make money and save time, that's the real way to success. You will then have enough time for your family, hobbies, important moments in life that money can't buy.

Isn't it better to have nothing but being confident because you know that your savings will back you up, rather than looking all fancy but you're living on the edge, paycheck to paycheck with payments? The term money growing on tree is true but not literally, do you understand process of growing a tree? The soil, the environment, the sunlight, how much water needed which causes the tree to grow properly? Not just anybody can plant a tree, you need to educate yourself first and understand to the fullest how it works.

I am writing this not only for myself but to those who are in my shoes as well, lost.. Stop wasting your money on things that you don't need and start planting seeds on investments that will help your future financial growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment