Friday, July 5, 2013

I’m usually the most quietest person in the room but don’t play me for a fool who is not there when I don’t talk much.


I like to observe and pay close attention to certain people on how they act and their details. From the way they hold their drinks, eyes contact to others, speak, eat, appearances, style, attitudes, manners, to their personality, and so on. You can tell a lot about someone by just sitting there and watch how they interact with others. It gives me brief details about who they are, compared to asking them questions to understand more because I believe actions speak louder than words. You may lie with words but you can’t lie with actions.

Only a fool don’t pay attention, only a fool speaks without thinking, only a fool believes whatever people tell them. I’m usually the most quietest person in the room but don’t play me for a fool who is not there when I don’t talk much.

No comments:

Post a Comment