Thursday, June 9, 2011

Growing Up Too Fast.

Do you know what is wrong with kids in this generation?  They want to grow up way too fast, caused by influences from the medias.  My little brother told me his ex-girlfriend was a slut.  I gave him a big laugh as I told him "you are only 13, how old was your ex?"  he replied, "She's the same age as me, she "did it" with her exes.  After I found out about it, I dumped her."  I was in shocked.  Being only 13 years old and lost it to a bunch of guys.  Many kids also got influenced by peers, persuading to do drugs and alcohol at such a young age.  I know they want to fit in with society, no one wants to be left out as a loser.  As they grow older, they will be walking on this road in life where eventually will lead to a dead-end.  It's funny, when you are young you can't wait to grow up, but when you are old.. you wish that you were a kid once again.  They just don't understand that you can only be young for 21 years.  It will fly by within a blink.

Talking about kids...  Here's a little secret of mine that I want to share.  Ever since I was a little boy, my dream was to become a firefighter.  I told myself that if I don't get married by the age of 40 years old, I will become one.  Being a firefighter is a serious and dangerous job.  I don't want to put my family at risk or worrying everyday, thinking what if my dad/husband will die today.  Eventually, everyone dies in life.  Instead of being in a car accident or die of old age.  I rather want to sacrifice myself and die as a hero.  Why can't kids think like that now days instead of drugs and sex?

1 comment:

  1. honest answer... I don't think your not going to be married by 40 years old (:

    ReplyDelete