Friday, June 17, 2011

Gotta get this off my chest.

Some girls think I'm a player and some guys think I'm gay.  Well thank you very much for judging me.  I don't really have a reason to hate you haters.  There will always be people who's better than you, are you really going to keep doing this until you are completely satisfied? 

I don't have the right to teach you but maybe give you some advices.  Let's say for example, okay?  If I see someone who I want to compliment: "oh I like her voice, he has good dancing skills, wow she dresses really hot."  Now if I see someone who has different taste than me, I would be like: "oh, that's not my style."  I'm not lying or putting them down.  If they ask for my personal opinion then I'll answer it as honest as I can.  That's what a real gentleman would do. 

Some people are so close-minded, I don't even know if they have a brain or not?  They quickly judge others according to appearances instead of taking the time to know who they are.  Those haters' self-esteems and egos are so low, they need to hate on others to bring themselves up.  I guess when you put others down, you will think you're better or highly of yourself.  All the positive thoughts you're ever getting is only in your head.