Friday, June 17, 2011

Gotta get this off my chest.

Some girls think I'm a player and some guys think I'm gay.  Well thank you very much for judging me.  I don't really have a reason to hate you haters.  There will always be people who's better than you, are you really going to keep doing this until you are completely satisfied? 

I don't have the right to teach you but maybe give you some advices.  Let's say for example, okay?  If I see someone who I want to compliment: "oh I like her voice, he has good dancing skills, wow she dresses really hot."  Now if I see someone who has different taste than me, I would be like: "oh, that's not my style."  I'm not lying or putting them down.  If they ask for my personal opinion then I'll answer it as honest as I can.  That's what a real gentleman would do. 

Some people are so close-minded, I don't even know if they have a brain or not?  They quickly judge others according to appearances instead of taking the time to know who they are.  Those haters' self-esteems and egos are so low, they need to hate on others to bring themselves up.  I guess when you put others down, you will think you're better or highly of yourself.  All the positive thoughts you're ever getting is only in your head. 

2 comments:

  1. You just can't change people's opinions sometimes. All you can do is keep living your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang thuong vay :(( people talk $#!T all the time anh, it's apart of life. It's one of the many things that you just gota keep your head up high about and block out the uglyness. You know the phrase...

    "What doesn't kill you, just makes you stronger!"

    cuoi len di : ))

    ReplyDelete