Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Thoughts.

I am interested in this car that I want to buy.  The dealer isn't ready to sell it yet because the car is under minor works.  Unfortunately, I found the car online and it's located in another state.. I'm willing to fly there to see it.

The problem is: If I rush, then I might face problems that the previous owner caused. (It needs more time to be fixed.)
Problem #2: As I continue to wait, what if someone else might buy the car before I do with the advantage of living closer? (Early bird gets the worm.) 
If you know me well enough, I am the type that will do whatever it takes to get things that I want.... even wait patiently.  When this happen I cherish it even more after receiving it.

I've found tons of cars around my area and also online however this unique one really caught my eyes for a while.  Funny thing is, I haven't test drive it yet, strangely I can see myself with it.  It will be alright if it does break because I am willing to spend my time & efforts fixing whatever that is needed.  I believe that if you take good care of it, it will take good care of you back.  From what I've heard is that the previous owner mistreated it, that's why it's in this type of condition..  It needs a responsible man to take care of it, not a boy.

sigh.. what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment