Sunday, May 15, 2011

Changed Man.

It's one of those nights again. Staying up late, reflecting on my life from what I've done. I have to wake up early for church tomorrow, although I am feeling a bit tired but still don’t want to sleep. I always think more clear during this time of night. Mixing meaningful music and emotions together to create words, digging deep within my feelings. I’ll keep this post short and to the point instead of writing 50 paragraphs long.

I know I'm not perfect; I've done a lot of mistakes in my life. Mistakes learned are lessons, but mistakes happened without learning is still a mistake. For the past months:, I've been pushing myself to tell who ever that I had problems with from the past.. that I am sorry. Enjoy spending more time with my family, and made room from my schedule to communicate with a few close friends. Day by day, I am appreciating my life more by putting positive thoughts/actions into it. Opening more doors for people to enter and exit, always let pedestrians walk first, putting more efforts to show that I care, instead of easily buying a gift-card, get a plain card, or saying get well soon. I went out and got everything that was needed to show my real concern. I helped my mom cooked, washed laundry, and fixed her car. I don’t want to live life with regrets anymore; you never know 100% if tomorrow will exist.

The future in life always change unexpectedly, so let me say this now.. if I ever happen to leave and someone out there still hates me. I’m truly sorry; I hope you’ll forgive me because I don’t want you to live in hatred and my life in guilt. Relaxation comes from letting go of tense thoughts. Worrying is energy wasted on things you can't control. Leave everything in God's hands. Pray more think less.
P.S. Looking forward to visit NYC this summer.
Although, I hope it could happen sooner.

2 comments: