Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ex-Video Game Freak.


Been listening to Final Fantasy OST recently, it made me urging to play video games again.  I miss those good old days of not going anywhere, locking myself in my room trying to perfect Final Fantasy 7,8,9, and 10.. Which were approximately 60+ hours each to be fully completed.  Not many people know that I am a perfectionist though.  FF11 is mostly for online gaming that's why I didn't play it and I was not aware that 12 were released until very later.  Last year, I bought 13.. I tried to play it for a few hours however the interest that I once had is gone.  sighh.. I don't know, I guess I grew up?

1 comment:

  1. I use to be a gamer too, and I definately grew up. But sometimes I have the urge to play old school mario lol

    ReplyDelete